'the garden' 'the garden'

Broken, sterile, good concept

Your loader is broken. Had to right click>play. The animation is rather sterile, too clean, all vectory plainess. I did like the concept a lot. Work on your actual illustration technique, but your ideas seem solid.

artichoke responds:

Argh, truly? No one else seemed to have that problem. Anyway, thank you!

All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!!

Nice...

Good job on the collab. I LOVED seeing dildo fingers and cock crew die. Neo_Pikachu = my hero. I was a little sad about Madness, cause shit, I actually like Krinkel's work. High quality stuff. I liked the guy who killed that purple skull thing, how he animated himself. At times the music was louder than the voice acting, that's why the 5 for sound. AWESOME JOB guys, keep this up, it's very entertaining.

MACception responds:

Cool. Yeah, Madness ROCKS! I love that stuff. It's not like we hate the things we kill, it's just that we like to have fun :-D Glad you liked it

-LP

Attack of the Monoids Attack of the Monoids

entertaining!

the alien language was kinda cliche-childish. but i loved the animation quality, very good! i liked the cel-shade/3D thing going on with the ship! good charachters. and i love the ground-hog hilarity, after they leave hes still just like "O_O" and the butterfly knocks the eyeball off and lands again. lol very good man, lookin forward to more animation of this quality.

ToonCowboy responds:

MoFoBunnie...
Not sure where I was trying to go with the lingo, But I can definetly see how refering to a cow as a moo moo could be interpreted as childish. I like 9's though.
Thanks

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Yummy goodness

Very well done game. I can tell this took a lot of time and effort, and was well worth it. Praise doesn't help, critisism does, so here's my take.

The control was a bit rough, you basically had to be in line with a zombie to hit accurately. That made the game slightly unpredicatable with aiming.

"Damage", that was my biggest qualm. The hunting rifle was 1 shot kill more or less, while half a clip or so of the AK-47 wouldnt kill anything. Assault rifles have the same punch as a hunting rifle, with a 30 round clip. This basically turned the weapons into aesthetic preference. The sawed-off and the hunting rifle seemed like the only weapons worthwhile... i'd have a field of dead zombies. Without those weapons, most of the bodies layed at the foot of the "fortifications".

Overall, great game. I outlined my main disputes about it.

+10 humor just for the clown.

Zombie Horde!! Zombie Horde!!

ehhhh

got to level 20, enemies stopped coming. thought a boss was comin or somethin, so you get time to reload. nope. just the chased women kept coming. your game is fucking broke, shithead.

painisenjoyment responds:

eh suck on my balls! it's a processor issue

StarCraft FA 3 StarCraft FA 3

daaaaamn addictive

i cant stop playing, must win for once. it is a fun tribute to a fine series. good work man, i'm hooked.