'the garden' 'the garden'

Broken, sterile, good concept

Your loader is broken. Had to right click>play. The animation is rather sterile, too clean, all vectory plainess. I did like the concept a lot. Work on your actual illustration technique, but your ideas seem solid.

artichoke responds:

Argh, truly? No one else seemed to have that problem. Anyway, thank you!

All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!!

Nice...

Good job on the collab. I LOVED seeing dildo fingers and cock crew die. Neo_Pikachu = my hero. I was a little sad about Madness, cause shit, I actually like Krinkel's work. High quality stuff. I liked the guy who killed that purple skull thing, how he animated himself. At times the music was louder than the voice acting, that's why the 5 for sound. AWESOME JOB guys, keep this up, it's very entertaining.

MACception responds:

Cool. Yeah, Madness ROCKS! I love that stuff. It's not like we hate the things we kill, it's just that we like to have fun :-D Glad you liked it

-LP

Attack of the Monoids Attack of the Monoids

entertaining!

the alien language was kinda cliche-childish. but i loved the animation quality, very good! i liked the cel-shade/3D thing going on with the ship! good charachters. and i love the ground-hog hilarity, after they leave hes still just like "O_O" and the butterfly knocks the eyeball off and lands again. lol very good man, lookin forward to more animation of this quality.

ToonCowboy responds:

MoFoBunnie...
Not sure where I was trying to go with the lingo, But I can definetly see how refering to a cow as a moo moo could be interpreted as childish. I like 9's though.
Thanks

Email!! Email!!

abso-fucking-lutely amazing

dude... seriously, i know this was hard to make. i need more though. it was hilarious, just the style of humor and shit. you are a true interweb legend. i tip my hat to you sir. good-day.

Ooopsie!! Ooopsie!!

hmmmmm

anything where the main charcter is a purple butt-plug, you're gonna have trouble. stop making flash and move to san fransisco.

Funky-Chickin responds:

why move? i'm fine been gay at home thanks! and i didnt even realise it looked like a butt-plug, but obviously you've seen more than me!

Metal Slug VS Numa Numa Metal Slug VS Numa Numa

hahahahaha!!11oneshift!!1oneshiftone!

very funny indeed, i actually laughed at the combat, it was so well done. keep up the good work!

Dog V.S Satan Dog V.S Satan

digital shit

this submissions was retarded

the only slight entertainment i got from it was my popup blocker minimized a "Kittie" album advert. leading me to think you had kittie as your audio.

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

omgwtfbbq

reminds me of Trauma Studio's production called Terror Tunes. so points off for unoriginality. it was funny and violent... thats about it. other than that it was an average animation.

Bonzaii Bunny IV Bonzaii Bunny IV

shanked

ok these are all the things that make a bad flash, for your future reference...

1. British accent ninja rabbits are dumb.
2. Saying "Continued in episode 4" in episode 4 is dumb
3. Blase/redundant one liners are dumb.
4. The whole "one man army accused of crimes against humanity" is over-used.. i can just watch Cowboy Bebop or Inuyasha.
5. Spelling "wanton" as "wonton" is dumb.

you're welcome, a mediocre stick animation would have been better than this waste of time. I never saw any other "Bonzaii Bunny" animations, and i am not waiting for the sequel, i assure you.

phredrawles responds:

1. Refusing to step outside the box - dumb.
2. Thanks for the heads up. I really need an editor.
3. Spelling blase instead of base - dumb.
4. There's no crimes against humanity in this animation. There's no people in this animation.
5. see #2

If you enjoy crappy stick animations that require no art skills, then you can just stick it up...well you see where I'm going. The majority of people seem to like this, but thanks for having a reaction. Liked and hated are always better reactions than no reaction at all.

The KERRY Kampaign The KERRY Kampaign

Fuckin hilarious

Dude that audio work was incredible. The graphics were shit, but the audio and mannerisms make up for it.

I listened to his speeches, and he does say stupid shit like that... the fucker can't speak anything but metaphors. You should have played on that more.

5/5; 10/10